Marketing Communications SpecialistShanghai, China
- Develop and maintain brand and marketing strategies.
- Implement company’s rebranding program throughout the entire organization and ensure that all internal and external materials are created according to the corporate Visual Identity (VI) guidelines
- Conduct training about VI program in overseas locations.
- Research, write, edit, proof, design, lay out marketing and communication pieces (newsletters, emails, social media, training materials, sell sheets, investor materials, portfolio reports, sales presentations, etc.)
- Maintain corporate website and social media platforms (LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Create, edit and publish promotional content (text, images, videos, etc.) on the corporate website and social media channels.
- Manage and liaison with third party consultants and agencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably with a degree in communications or marketing
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing communications or PR roles
- Proficiency in MS Office software
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, overseas experience is a plus
- Strong verbal and communication skill
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator or any design software is a plus